Recommendation for specific amp (must have 110 /220V) switch

So my career will take me from the USA to EU and then back....I will stay about 2 years in EU before coming back.
Since the company will pay for full service relocation - I can pretty much pack anything and everything my heart desires - which will include most of my system (speakers obviously are not power depended and my current pre-amp as well as the source can be switched between different Voltage with a simple switch on the back.

I can't seem to find a good ($5,000 to $7,000) amp that could do it as well.
I have been fan of tube amps and prefer their sound but could go SS.

The thinking is that if I have to move and everything will be packed by a professional company and deliver from door to door - I would prefer to retain my system now and through the round trip....rather than buying the amp in EU and then 2 yrs later worry about selling it back before coming back.... 

Wonder if you have any recommendations....

thank you 
ether
The obvious answer would be to go Class D as most of those are switchable but to change the answer to your question slightly have you given thought to the economics? Using the U.K. as a for instance if you buy an amp in the US less than six months before you move you will have to pay VAT on arrival in the U.K. (20%). Of course anything you buy in Europe will have VAT on it as well.

As it’s a trivial job to switch any given amp from 110 to 240 or vice versa have you thought of ordering your preferred tube amp in the US, speccing it 240V and having it delivered suitably in advance of your trip? If you prefer US models they will be much cheaper bought here.

As I’m actually relocating back to the U.K. now after 24 years in the US I’m working through all of this now having all of the active components in my system switched. It’s a pain to have to send them back to the manufacturers but on the whole not expensive for the work of changing, and also good to have them all looked over. For the EU sourced pieces I’ll wait till we are in Europe to do the work.
ether

For around $5500us new, you’ll get the new John Curl designed Parasound Halo JC5, will drive anything.

The three red switches in the internal shot give you voltage selection.
No noisey SMP power supply, a proper linear power supply, and no class-d, it’s high bias, high current Class-A/B.

Click on a photo then used the L&R arrows to see all views https://www.parasound.com/jc5.php

Cheers George