Reasonable high end interconnects: without breaking the bank

I am in the process of updating my audio equipment and have realized my interconnects are probably not up to snuff; I use the ones provided by the manufacturers.  My current set up includes a Leben cs600 amplifier, California audio lab Icon Mark II CD player, Linn Akurate Streamer, Feikert Volare Table and Spendor SP1 speakers ( in final stages of upgrade to either Audio Note E, Devore O93 or Joseph Profile).  I have been investigating interconnects and have a bit of sticker shock.  So any suggestions on interconnects that won't  bankrupt me?  Is silver truly preferable to copper with respect to resolution and detail?
Thanks
MP

mpomerantz
I would add three points:
1. It ain’t just the cost and the sound, it’s the stiffness too. I’’m a big fan of Acoustic Zen—reasonably priced used and well made. But in my system (housed in a Salamander cabinet) they were just too stiff to make the bends. Especially the power cables. 
2. Power Cables. In my experience, power cables easily make the biggest difference in sound, and I can’t explain why, it just is.
3. Second the comments on Morrow. Inexpensive fire what you get and very helpful people. My current system is all Nordost (great but expensive even used) with Morrow SP5 speaker cables. If I had started out with Morrow all around, I’d be just as happy and would have save al lot of money.
Hi,
make sure that you have the same brand and construction for all your cabling, otherwise you will be hunting your tail or pray for rain. You can get much better results by choosing same brand, even if you decide for a more economical solution.
I have a few Audio Sensibility cables and thought they were really impressive given the fairly low cost. They better other similar or even more expensive cables in my system.
Wow you are still using California audio lab Icon Mark II CD player.

I had used that one from 1989 to 1998.

Teo Audio GC II has very natural sound with nice decay at 600$

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis92173-teo-audio-gcii-1m-new-model-upgraded-interconnects

Silnote Morpheus Ref Series II is also good with overall refined sound and excellent details at 400$.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9dga6-silnote-audio-morpheus-reference-ii-series-ii-rca-ultra-silver-24k-gold-top-reviews-wor-interconnects

Choice of Cable is dependent on system and personal taste.

Many cable companies offer return period.

Thus I recommend you to try them out audition in your system.