Anyone here with Magico A3 driven by Bel Canto Ref600's?

Contemplating the A3's and would like to know if the REF600M will drive them properly. Currently using Martin Logan Montis and these aren't a great indication of what these amps can and will do.
128x128tgun5
Thanks EBM.

Did you notice from our first post we said that those amps with a tube preamp and a warmish digital front end that such a combo could sound good.

The later post from the OP showed exactly that combo was what he was using.

Kind of verifys that we really do know what sounds good doesnt it?

We have tested a lot of class D amps and they can sound good yet to hear one yet we would use in any of our reference setups and we have a few currently on display.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Same crap, different post. I ask a simple question that only required a simple answer and the wanna be expert chimes in with opinions. I don't care what your opinion is on ANY equipment as I'm confident in my own. Audio Troy, you own neither Bel canto not Magico A3's so you bring nothing to the table.

Stay out of the conversation

Sorry Tgun 

If you owed a store for any length of time you would know the answer.

If you want the A3 you would bring in a pair and try them out with your system.

Unless anyone here has exactly the same setup and your tastes the answer is of very little value.

Will the ref 600 drive them of course it will most class D amplifiers can push power easily no matter the load.
To answer your direct question, yes the REF600 will drive the Magico A3, but I agree with Audio Troy's assessment regarding the dry sounding nature of the REF600 which may become more evident with the hyper detailed Magico.