amp to buy?

first off, I'm new, and I love learning about audiophile stuff, do separate DACs have a power outlet to be powered by wall eoutlet? what makes amps and DACs combatible? 
junk88
I would think all amps are compatible with all power amps. The XLR or RCA output jacks on a DAC go into the XLR or RCA inputs on an integrated amp or preamp. Separate amps, not integrated amps, are only connected to a preamp.

Yes, separate DACs have their own power cord.
If you are starting off though, make an appointment to go to a dealer who will spend some time with you and teach you the basics. It will save you some money. Where are you located and some fellow audiogoners can make dealer suggestions/introductions. 

You may discover an all in one removes alot of variables for you starting out and there are all in ones that cover every pricepoint and quality level. But you must go listen at a good dealer to know where to start. Repay the gift of the knowledge and time the dealer shares by making a purchase. Good luck.
 Separate amps, not integrated amps, are only connected to a preamp.

Many DACs have volume controls. A DAC with a volume control can be directly connected to an amplifier. Or, the volume control can be bypassed ("fixed") and be connected to a preamp (standalone or within an integrated amp).
ty all I'm in a wheelchair it's not easy for me to visit the shops, you guys are all I got lol, I live in a small town not a city, is it more important to have a high quality amp or DAC? 
Diminishing returns set in much faster with a DAC than a power amp. Some speakers are very difficult loads, and need an amp capable of a lot of wattage even down to low impedances, whereas what speakers you have is of no importance to the DAC used.  

An integrated unit is much easier for those just starting out.  

A DAC typically doesn’t go straight into an amp, unless you have a way to do digital volume control, but even then there may be a glitch and the signal may be reset to full volume, and you could do some damage.