Has Anyone Heard the new version of the Tekton Impact yet?

They look super cool and have a full range frequency response down to 20 (+/-? db). https://www.tektondesign.com/impact.html
dancole
it amazes me how often new models are introduced. that guy Erik must be a real mad scientist, a person with a restless, creative mind. I'm so impressed and I'm not a Tekton owner or fan...just my observation.
There are several models on his website, so many it makes my head spin! I will admit that I'd like to hear each one.
If you are looking for a wall of sound ,a good buy but please keep in m8nd a Cheap Xover as well as drivers, owning a Audiostore 
for years until 08 I can tell you rule of thumb on average 25% of the price of the product on average goes into it, $25 tweeters retail cost , refinement or precision ,not happening, a good rock ,or rap 
speaker ,a good speaker for that. I have heard the double impacts 
several times ,not my cup of tea I enjoy refinement and naturalism 
at all volume levels and a variety of music types. That is just my opinion . Ona verylimited budget ,and over 10 drivers plus cabinet 
and Xover the Xover and drivers are the limiting factor .
if you just want to play mailnly heavy metal or rock and play it loud 
then you may like them especiallly the younger guys. Others will enjoy 
I just purchased Tekton Enzo Xl and am very pleased with them, overall they do a wide variety of music extremely well.I really like naturalism and life like presentation and these speakers do it especially at what I listen to mostly jazz and jazz fusion.
Audioman 58 respectfully disagree, I have the impact monitor connected to sub, and I like them a lot, and bought one more tekton ps speakers, after hearing them at Teajay, I also own Andra Eggleston speakers, no hurry to reconnect them, Iam enjoying the ps so much...and my impact monitors...what components are they using when you listened to the double impact?