Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
@ketchup    
If you remove the tin, the signal will travel from the copper in the wire to solder to the RCA connector instead of from the copper of the conductor, through the tin, through solder, and finally to the RCA connector. 
  Solder is mostly tin.  Just solder your joints and don't worry about it.
Sorry, i mean 12 for woofer. 

Alright, i'll plug it back in and let it run for a two hundre dhours and report back, that 8-10 days of non stop playback. 
Only takes 75-100 hours. Sounds like something else is wrong to be frank based on the severity of your outlying comments. 
Yep it takes about 100 hours. 12 gauge a tad longer and 16 gauge you are all but there after 75 hours. But they never sound as bad as I read in his statement... never. Especially the ICs made with the 16 gauge. Wonder how they were built? Soldered professionally etc..... Did he shield them? If so, that will dull them. Something is amiss. This conductor does not go from awful and unlistenable to the best I have ever heard during break in. Just not what this wire does. It may be the connectors? Soldering job? How were they constructed? Need to know more about the system also.

In the end no wire or piece of gear will please everyone for a myriad of good reasons. But I have not heard of the Duelund stranded and tinned wire in cotton being so bad it was unlistenable and worse than cheap zip cord in essence. The Aphile world is always full of surprises!