Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5

Showing 3 responses by thewatcher101

After reading all the reviews, I decided to buy a bunch and redo my whole system in these, after 15 hours ..

I just tried the 16 in my system along with 20 to the woofer and had the same issue scm, the bass and low end on these wires are nice. 

The mids and voices are gone, the sense of realism is gone. 

The highs are still there but not as good. 

Then I added the 16 as IC to my system, and it sounded even worse. 

These are compared to generic cables from partsexpress 

They also require the volume to be turned up. 

I don't know if i can have them for another 80 hours, and have to listen to them for a few months to see if they work out, when they are so far from what I was looking for. 
Sorry, i mean 12 for woofer. 

Alright, i'll plug it back in and let it run for a two hundre dhours and report back, that 8-10 days of non stop playback. 
So I found out the issue, before I only had my speaker wires and one pair of IC done. 

The duelund were revealing enough to show the weakness in my other wires, since then i've replaced everything with the duelund and I am impressed. They have defiantly moved my system forward, similar but not as significant as when I replaced all the caps in my speakers.