Qobuz Users Update?

the service in the USA has been out a few months now. initial posters on this site commented on good sound quality in hi rez but a limited catalogue. I listen mostly to Jazz and Classical. Would anyone who has been a user from the get go please comment on your experience? I've been a Tidal guy for years and am fairly satisfied. Thanks to anyone taking the time to comment
128x128tuberist
Used to stream Tidal and Deezer.

Switched to Qobuz as a beta but the limited rock catalogue made me drop it and stick with Tidal.

Then when officially released in USA tried again on the hirez level.

Found the rock catalogue has expanded a lot although still not a match for tidal.
But imho the hirez SQ beats tidal MQA and you do not need a MQA compatible DAC to enjoy 24/192 with Qobuz.

So made the switch to Qobuz few months back and not looked back.

They do seem to be adding more rock titles every week so I am content at this stage.
+1, uberwaltz.

i am waiting on Qobuz to catch up before I drop Tidal. With Qobuz streaming hi-res, MQA is no longer a ‘X’ factor.  

I have both Tidal and Qobuz. Lately Qobuz has been adding more new releases under the 'Classical' genre than Tidal but Tidal still returns more selections for a given search than Qobuz.

The only quirk with Qobuz is that you cannot sort favorite albums by title (can it be done?).
I had TIDAL for about 6 months and signed up for Qobuz went it went live in the U.S. I listen mostly to classical and jazz. I think Qobuz sounds better, but my Naim NDX2 doesn’t support MQA (and probably never will) so with TIDAL Studio I only get the first unfold using Roon DSP. I have no desire to step in that festering pile of MQA anyway. Qobuz -> Roon -> NDX2 sounds great, even with 16/44.1 tracks.

Anyway, happy with Qobuz so far and feel like I’m getting my money’s worth.

I’m currently running Roon on a 2012 Mac Mini i7 with 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, but am looking at building out a NUC8i7 for Roon ROCK.
We took a long car trip last weekend.  The Qobuz app on my Android Phone did not work well.  My wife likes Neal Diamond and we were attempting to play a greatest Hits collection but no matter what track I selected it would only play the same one—“Solitary Man” became “Solitary Song”.  I finally made my first Amazon mp3 purchase in years to buy the album since I still have Amazon mp3 app.
  Back at home I access Qobuz via a tab on Bluesound.  I was searching for alternative recordings of Chopin Etudes than my long term favorite (Mauricio Pollini).  Unsatisfied with a few others I went I chose Murray Perahia, whose recording I also have on FLAC in my NAS.  I then played the same Perahia tracks that I had been listening to on Qobuz directly from my NAS with Bluesound and no question about it, Qobuz sounded veiled by comparison.