Recommnedation for the BEST SOUNDING integrated amp up to $3500

Possible downsizing on the way. Therefore, would like to get recommendation for the "best sounding" integrated amp up to $3500 and with at least 100RMS. I generally would be buying used to stretch my buying limit. 

Don't need or want a built in DAC, tone controls, or streaming devices or USB inputs and output. Though, it might be impossible to forego these features in integrated amps made in the last 5 to 7 years  One major consideration would be an integrated that can compete with many separates combos.    

I realize I maybe grasping at straws in my price category 

Thank you,

sunnyjim  

sunnyjim
Another vote for a Peachtree.  

I have a Nova500 hooked up to Dynaudio Contour 60 and really like it. I get 90% of “best sounding” at a great value if you consider it comes with gobs of power, a very nice DAC, headphone amplifier and MC phono stage.  Sure you can get better but for the money I have no regrets.  

All sand amps sound the same if power/level matched so just get any 100w Creek/Arcam amp.

Otherwise it's got to be tubes. I've always thought that the Leben integrateds look great, but like many tube integrateds, may be underpowered for your needs.

Thank you  to all who have responded so far. I will carefully look over each recommendation. 

To initforthemusic.  The speakers are Golden Ear Technology  model 7 but they may be replaced in the near future. I listen mainly to classic rock and some rock jazz fusion. Also listening more classical symphonic. I prefer an amp that is neutral without sounding bright, or edgy the sound, also not in to over warm amps with boomy or bloated bass response  I hope that answers your questions.

To jackd, The Audio Flight 3 S sounds like an interesting choice. Need to check out some reviews. I want to make sure it can drive the Magneplanar  .7 speakers