Recommnedation for the BEST SOUNDING integrated amp up to $3500

Possible downsizing on the way. Therefore, would like to get recommendation for the "best sounding" integrated amp up to $3500 and with at least 100RMS. I generally would be buying used to stretch my buying limit. 

Don't need or want a built in DAC, tone controls, or streaming devices or USB inputs and output. Though, it might be impossible to forego these features in integrated amps made in the last 5 to 7 years  One major consideration would be an integrated that can compete with many separates combos.    

I realize I maybe grasping at straws in my price category 

Thank you,

sunnyjim  

sunnyjim
I have a Krell Digital Vanguard  200w and I am very impressed with stunning clarity and dynamics. Class A preamp section. This is an unbelievable amp and I got mine used for about 3k. I had Parasound for years and the Krell blows them out of the water. I got mine from high performance in FLA. Good Luck!
You should also check out the Peachtree Nova 150, 300, or 500 to see if they sound as good as the more expensive recommendations. You maybe surprised with the Nova 150. It is a swiss army knife and sounds rather good.

https://darko.audio/2019/05/the-look-of-love-part-1-peachtree-nova300/