Ayre Codex vs. Lampizator Amber II

I am using the Ayre Codex as a stand-alone dac in my 2 channel system right now, and it sounds great.  I am now interested in the Lampizator Amber II dac and wondering how both dacs compare in terms of sound quality.  Has anyone ever heard of both dacs?  Thanks.
respected_ent
@tomic601 The Sony HAP Z1 ES does indeed have a USB out.  For the first several years, this USB port was enabled only for auxiliary storage, but firmware changes a couple of years ago allowed this port to be used for a digital out to an external DAC.
 @drew_k Thanks so much - that opens up a world of possibilities for that fine unit.
thanks
jim
@tomic601 With the digital out, it does make the Sony a compelling option as the DAP, especially with prices used hovering around $1,100.  The hard drive is easily replaced with a solid state version, if desired.  It sounds pretty good without a separate DAC, but the Lampizator has kicked it up a notch (especially with headphones).
The New Lampizator Amber-3  is noticably better still the the
Amber-2.   They took a year to upgrade with new Venus engine.
a bunch trickle down technologies to their flagship Pacific .
i just ordered one for just under $3k delivered who cares about 
measurements it sounds very Natural undigital for sure.
Vacuum tubes for the most part will never measure as good
As solid state  but when it distorts much more smooth even harmonics .when solid state distorts Odd etched harmonics.
IMO the best sounding dac besides Lamizaders $4500 dac 
under $6k .i have owned PS audio latest flagship dac ,Schitt Yaggs, Brooklyn dac Aurender, very detailed 
 maybe more so but it does not pull you in like a real  instrument !!
just check it out then make your own decision. Everyone  has 
certain things they  find important .