3 channel amp for H/T

I am looking to add a 3 channel amplifier to my home theater.  The room is quite large, and it seems to get a strong viewing experience, I am having to crank the volume quite a bit.  Current setup is as follows :

Yamaha RX-V1600

Paradigm CC-270 Center Channel

Paradigm Monitor 7 v.3 Fronts

B&W in wall rear channels

Martin Logan Dynamo Sub

My thought is to push more power through the fronts/center, while utilizing the Yamaha on the rears.  Not looking to break the bank (sub $1K for an amp), and am open to used equipment. 

jcfiver
Uh, I recommended the amp 3 for sale here. Did you find an amp 5? I’m sure that will be an improvement, but seriously, you need to consider upgrading your center speaker. If not the Paradigm I mentioned earlier, I think even this would bring a meaningful improvement to your sound...

https://www.aperionaudio.com/collections/center-channel-speakers/products/intimus-5c-center-channel-...

Regardless, please let us know how it works out. 
I am selling a Rotel RMB-1575 5 channel amp if you are interested.  Tons of power and plays just about anything you throw at it.  Currently I am running 5 b&W CWm7.3 in-walls which dip down to 3.7ohms. The does 500x5 @ 4ohms  and 250x5 at 8ohms.  Clean power and runs cool.  I have it listed on this site if interested.

Dave
You will be happy with the Amp 5.  Classic build, excellent sound.  I have had an Amp 3 in my system for probably 15 years and it's bullet proof. The rest of the Proceed line did not survive the HDMI and digital processing protocols......
Noble100....what pre amps are you using with your Class D amps for HT.  Nord does not have a 5 channel, which is what I need.