What is they best album out there for showing off the sound quality of your system.

Looking for the best of the best if you had one what would it be?

128x128thirsty93
Last night we listened to Donald Fagan The Nightfly.  Awesome!  I have so many albums that sound fantastic, it's hard to pick one.  Dire Straits - all of them - also come to mind.
There are some great soundtracks with superb sound:

American Hustle
Interstellar

As well as many others
Dead Can Dance Into The Labyrinth (new pressings). I think my system sounds pretty good (for mid-fi at best) given its a mish mash of stuff waiting to be replaced (total cost $3300) but this record just........holy crap!

@soundermn : If you like the SQ of Dire Straits stuff (and I do too), check out some of Knopfler's solo work. He has done a lot. I don't particularly care for a lot of it, but Tracker is exceptional. One of my favorite albums. Get Lucky is good and the first CD of Privateering is also good. 

Tracker would be my second choice for showing off my system after Steely Dan's Two Against Nature. I like the music on Tracker better but Two Against Nature may be the best produced album I've ever heard. Even better than Aja and Gaucho.