Aerial 10T's - Temporary Solution

I just purchased some awesome Aerial 10t's. Eventualy I plan to power them with a Classe 301 amp. For right now my options are a B&K 305 AV receiver or an old Luxman R-117 receiver. Any opinions on which might work best in the short term?
shoff
Prepare yourself for the bass ... I believe the 10T's are one of the great "underrated" speakers especially for rock music. I had the pleasure of trying a pair out for a couple weeks ... I have to tell you they like plenty of clean power. I first powered them with a Nak PA7 and then plugged them into an old Pioneer Spec system (Spec 2 @ 250 WPC). It was pretty amazing... I finally hooked them into a Denon 5803A receiver and thought they lost a lot of their magic.

Not bad mind you, but matched with the PA7 put the 10T's in a whole different league. I'm not sure what you looking for in terms of sound, how big your room is or what your music preferences are but I think the Classe 301 will be stellar. It will almost be better to run them on a receiver first as it will give you a good contrast when you bring the Classe into the mix.

Curious what pre are you planning on using?
The best amp I have heard with them is the Bryston 4BSST, next the Bryston 7BST which means the 4BST will also work well. They are so complete with the Bryston, I pulled out the tube amp and left in the Bryston. I also have added a ribbon tweeter and will replace the mids with carbon fiber ones. The tweeter is already an improvement in a great speaker.
Schipo, sorry, but the only assumption I made was which one the OP would like better. I bought a Luxman R-117 after listening to a B&K receiver, among others (NAD, Arcam, etc). Granted, just because I liked the Luxman better than the B&K doesn't mean that Shoff will.
Congratulations on getting a great speaker. My 10T's are 14 years old, and I still love them. Great bass, smooth neutral midrange and silky highs.

Can't comment on the B&K vs the Luxman. But eventually you want to go for a big SS amp capable of at least 200+ wpc into 4 ohms, with lots of current delivery (more is better here).

I drive mine with Bryston 7BST's, and the sound is awesome!

IMO the 10T is a classic benchmark speaker.
I went thru the hassle of connecting and disconnecting to do comparisons. The Luxman R-117 did in fact beat the B&K 305 quite handily. Thanks to all who posted!