DYI upgrading B&W N805 to Diamond 805?

Hi,

I have an older Natilus 805 speakers which are still working great, but I am in the need of some better dynamics, top-end, and bass.  Since the cabinet of 805 hasn't changed at all (from what I gather), is it possible for myself to just change the tweeter, drivers, and cross-over to the 805 diamond series and create the same sound?

Anyone's done such a thing before?
alexb76
Post removed 
It is a lot safer to upgrade the caps for modern speakers than for speakers from the 80's.

You don't run into ESR differences luke you did before, which does funky things to the impedance curve.

I am now debating whether to attempt this at all, to me, just upgrading caps at random without thinking of what the design and measurements at B&W WITH original Caps were meant to achieve, is not wise. I may make things worse.

Now, how do I find EXACT SAME spec caps, which wouldn't really change the design parameters and do an upgrade like that?
By the exact same spec we mean same resistor ohm and wattage values and capacitor uf values. These are printed on the parts and can also be measured with a simple multimeter. You are replacing film caps so no real ESR issues to obsess over.
Alex,
  I provided a link in my above post to get the manual for the N805 which shows the cap and resistor values. Here is a copy from the page:

1) LF Crossover

R1 5R6     11W   Ceramic Wirewound    BENNIC Resistor
C1 6u8    250V  Polypropylene             ICW
L1 1.45mH         small air core

(2) HF Crossover

R1 3R3     11W  Ceramic Wirewound    BENNIC Resistor
C1 4u7    250V Polypropylene             ICW
C2 10uF  250V Polypropylene             ICW
L1 0.15mH        small air core