What equipment have you bought this year so far ?

I have bought three pieces: Grado RS1 Classic headphones, Burson Audio Soloist headamp/preamp and Purist Audio Aquila power cord. All used. Oh yes, I also have got two sealed Maxell Metal Vertex clank cassette tapes.
inna
SR PowerCell 12 UEF SE
SR Active Ground Block + HR grounding cables
SR SRX power cable x 1 (for PowerCell)*
SR Galileo SX AC cables x 12
SR Galileo SX IC cables x 2 pairs
SR Galileo SX SC speaker cables
SR ECT x 25
Lyra Etna SL stereo and Lyra Etna mono cartridges
Kuzma Stabi M turntable
Kuzma 4-point 9 tonearm (for Etna mono)
Thales Statement tonearm (for Etna SL stereo)
Moon 810LP phono preamp
Prima Luna Evo 400 preamp
Prima Luna Evo 400 power amps x 2
Full suite of Perfect Path products

Last listed made everything else perform x 2
* not delivered yet.

I merely purchased a good Yamaha receiver, CD player, better speaker wires, and now streaming Spotify.  This will hold me over for a while until I learn more, then I'm sure I'll get serious. I've learned from other hobbies, not to jump in too soon and keep changing. 
In 2019 I got a pair of (almost new) Rethm Saadhana and a Rega Planar 6 that was returned to a shop because of a small mar on the cover (Great deal!) and a TimberNation Rack System that is great looking and well build with a very reasonable price
- Pair of Tekton Pendragon spkrs
- Goldring 1042 cartridge
- DIY way upgraded and modded EAR 834p phono stage, which  
  came out amazingly! 
Pair of Audio Mirror Reflection 45 watt SET monoblocks - new, and  NOS input tubes, Shuguang CV181, and Slyvania VT 229. Rolled tubes for several years and got over it, now trying to simplify while improving sound. Never had monoblocks or an SET amp. Love these amps and sound! Oh, upgraded 3 sets of interconnects to Cardas (various line of Clear). And way too many LPs!