Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
ronkent
Good to see you again- Pass Labs/Reno HiFi, Transparent Audio,  can be added to this list as well.  Happy Listening!
Hope everybody enjoyed Easter.
Just a new chapter of my Thiel 3.5 Odyssey. For those who did not read the previous thread I burned one tweeter and one midrange of my left cs3.5. Today after one month I finally checked with a new midrange (different model, borrowed) and luckily the speaker works,so the xover is safe! 
Now I need to change both or get them repaired. ( I am stubborn, I am not going on to YG, Kharma or B&W...)
On ebay I found  this guy selling a working tweeter ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/254177357767?ul_noapp=true) for 110 Euros which I do not know if it's worth it, but still it leaves out the question: how to fix the midrange? Also I noticed that this midrange was already repaired, by comparing this and the other there are clearly some traces of glue surrounding the dome.... ( I cannot enclose pics).
Any advise advise is welcome, options I am thinking are:
  1. Try to repair locally (fast and cheap maybe...), with the risk to damage irremediably both....
  2. Get with Rob to get his advise and a (possibly) quote. This scares me a bit since my last experience with him...
  3. Wait for him and Mr. Thiel to issue the cs3.5 R with a new tweeter, midrange and X/O (gesstimate on timing and cost?).

^If you’re having doubts about going to Rob, perhaps you should consider reaching out to Miller Sound for top notch driver repair.