Analysis plus ova 9‘S vs. Kimber cable 8tc’s.

I’m going to buy some new speaker cables and the two above are what I’ve narrowed it down to. My amp is a McIntosh MC452 and my speakers are Aerial 7t’s. Right now I have bjc 10 ga. I’m not interested in other cables that are twice as good for half the price. It’s way too confusing and these are the price range cables that seem to have great reviews. Also should I bi-wire or not? Thanks in advance for the help.
128x128gphill
Why dont you contact the Cable Company and audition the Analysis Plus Silver Apex speaker cables?   They may be the best of both worlds.I purchased two RCA Silver Apex interconncects (1st purchase was a cable companly loan of the silver apex, Cardas Clear, Audience AG) and I has purchased the Morrow Elite interconnect(1st of the copper rollout)I loved the Silver Apex's and the Morrow went back for a refund as I thought the recommended burn in was crazy and the Silver Apex stomped on them.    1st cable replaced a cheap set of Harmonic Technology interconnects betwen my pass labs amp and my home built pass labs Bride of Zen preamp.   Made a huge difference!!   Then I replaced the 2 meter Tara Labs RSC air between my Pass Labs XONO preamp and the BOZ preamp.   Everything was more musical and the noisefloor lowered(if it actually could).   My SOTA Cosmos turntable has a Nordost Tyre phono cable.    For 10 years or more, Ive been using the copper Tara Labs RSC speaker cables to feed my Dynaudio Special 25'sIm soooo impressed with Analysis Plus cables, I will audition the Silver Apex speaker cables as soon as I can afford them.   I wonder if they will make the system brighter?  But I know they will greatly improve the sound..Cant wait to try them
I have the newer version of the oval 9’s. I think they are great. I owned Nordost speaker cables previously and in every way the oval 9’s do a better job for me. I’ve had the Kimber in a bedroom system years back and thought they were good too, but choosing between the 2, my preference is the oval 9’s. 
I ran AP big silvers with a mac 402 and thought it mated very well,im adding a vote to AP.
After changing these cables several times over the last few weeks, I’ve settled on the oval 9’s. Like I said before both sound good but the oval 9’s were just a little better to my ears.