Another Speaker Recommendation Request

Greetings Goners,
Just retired and have my new dedicated listening room. Bonus room above garage; 15' wide, 24' deep, 8' ceiling, drywall and carpeted. No WAF to consider. I am all digital with PS Audio kit: BHK stereo 250 amp, BHK pre-amp, Direct Stream DAC and Direct Stream Media Player. Also have Cambridge Audio CXN for streaming and NAS.
Current speakers are Wharfedale Jade 3 stand mounts with HSU subwoofer. Worked well in the previous home, but looking to upgrade. I don't need concert hall performance. I will crank it up on occasion, but mostly solo mid and low level listening. Would like full range floor standers and possibly loss the subwoofer.
Most important attributes for me would be non-fatiguing and imaging. Looking in the $10k range and prefer new vs used. Have considered Spendor D7, PSB Imagine T3 and Focal Electra 1028BE. And shops to demo in Tampa St. Pete area would be appreciated. Thanks!
chuck929
One more vote here from and old guy who loves Maggies.  Do yourself a favor and listen to a pair before you commit major $$$, think of it as due dilligence, and amile after the experience.
Spendor A7s.
Went to the FL audio show and listened to may speakers. Three caught my attention: MBL 101E, Vienna Acoustics Liszt , Spendor A7. Size and price eliminated first two, and the Spendors really sang to me.
Just last week had home audition of the Spendor D9 and A7. Both were the show demos and priced right. In my room with my music I preferred the A7s. Ordered a walnut pair that will arrive early next week. I will post once they settle in. Maybe I just prefer that British sound. Thanks for checking.