Recommendation for Cartridge for Technics SL-1200G?

Hello everyone,
Looking for some recommendations for a cartridge for the Technics SL-1200G. Turntable paired with integrated amplifier Marantz PM-KI-PEARL. I am currently thinking about buying the Audio Technica AT-ART9. Any advice would be appreciated. There is a link for Marantz specifications: https://www.us.marantz.com/DocumentMaster/US/PM-KI-PEARL_UN_EN.pdf (pg. 30).

Thank you

blazen
I use a ZU Dl103 Cartridge which was on my previous TT on my SL1200G.  Best sound I have ever had from vinyl. 
Two posters recommends cartridges with Conical Styli, this is to be honest the worst stylus profile on the planet, no matter on which cartridge. Conical tip has the shortest life-span and can't extract music from the record grooves. This profile must be avoided by anyone who is looking for high-resolution and accuracy. 

Also a low compliance cartridge on SL1200G is not a good idea, only with very heavy headshell and additional counterweight. 

Shure M44-7 has extremely high output, conical stylus for this cartridge is discontinued, it's much better to add Jico SAS on this cartridge. But the output is just too high!   
I have a ART9 I will be selling less than 100 hours. I like my Cadenza Bronze better on mu Triplanar
Also a low compliance cartridge on SL1200G is not a good idea

Agreed.
Since I mentioned 'lower compliance' in my post (I'm not saying @chakster was referring to my post) I want to clarify that the Sensitive Sound ART Dark cart is medium-low compliance and I was comparing it to the Audio Technica which is medium-high.