Recommendation for Cartridge for Technics SL-1200G?

Hello everyone,
Looking for some recommendations for a cartridge for the Technics SL-1200G. Turntable paired with integrated amplifier Marantz PM-KI-PEARL. I am currently thinking about buying the Audio Technica AT-ART9. Any advice would be appreciated. There is a link for Marantz specifications: https://www.us.marantz.com/DocumentMaster/US/PM-KI-PEARL_UN_EN.pdf (pg. 30).

Thank you

blazen
If you're looking for ART-9 make sure you're buyin' from the official distributor (not from grey market dealer), so you can get factory retip in Japan for very reasonable price when you will need it. 

In general for Technics tonearm you have many cartridges to choose from brand new to vintage heritage. From MM/MI to MC. 

Just don't buy a low compliance cartridges and don't buy very high compliance. 

I would recommend the Victor X-1II (Beryllium/Shibata) or its cheaper alternative X-1IIe (Titanium/Elliptical). Both are great, the stylus on Beryllium cantilever is better. Any of them in NOS condition worth the investment. Even if you will buy an MC it is nice to have an MM alternative to compare one to another. 

On LOMC side the Dynavector DV-17DS with Diamond cantilever and Micro Ridge diamond is great, the mkII version is even better. 
I use a ZU Dl103 Cartridge which was on my previous TT on my SL1200G.  Best sound I have ever had from vinyl. 
Two posters recommends cartridges with Conical Styli, this is to be honest the worst stylus profile on the planet, no matter on which cartridge. Conical tip has the shortest life-span and can't extract music from the record grooves. This profile must be avoided by anyone who is looking for high-resolution and accuracy. 

Also a low compliance cartridge on SL1200G is not a good idea, only with very heavy headshell and additional counterweight. 

Shure M44-7 has extremely high output, conical stylus for this cartridge is discontinued, it's much better to add Jico SAS on this cartridge. But the output is just too high!   
I have a ART9 I will be selling less than 100 hours. I like my Cadenza Bronze better on mu Triplanar