Kii3 loudspeakers

Are there any stand mount loudspeakers that can compare or better these and why? Please list.
seadogs1

"the kii takes the degradation caused by room acoustics out of the equation making it appear as though its a better speaker."

If the room is what degrades the sound of otherwise good speakers, then taking room effects out of the equation may be the smartest thing a designer can do. This would be solving a major problem that REALLY MATTERS. Doing so is of far greater real-world benefit than using exotic components.

Nothing wrong with using exotic components, but they are typically addressing problems that are minor compared to room effects. Marketing departments would have you believe that exotic components are solving major problems, when from a perceptual standpoint the elephant in the room IS the room.

Kii has found a way to tame the elephant.

Duke

(I aspire to compete against Kii in performance, but not in sheer elegance.)

the dsp8000 has been around awhile and is another box full of plastic drivers that sounds pretty good. Dynaudio is another company that uses plastic drivers and a, gasp, soft dome tweeter that sounds really musical. I would like to hear what several different speakers all using different materials sound like after dsp so they all measure the same in a room just so we could hear what the different materials sounded like all else being equal.
Duke, I take it that you have heard the Dutch and Dutch 8c and you like what you hear. Are there any other stand mounts with dip and internal amps that you would care to comment on? 

And to all that added a comment or two THANK YOU!!!!!
"theres no reason i see that the kii is a better speaker than a speaker costing alot less. The kii cheats by using dsp to fix room problems.
It uses no berylium or diamond drivers or concrete cabinets. Its just another box with drivers in them like every other speaker. "

Dude, you are on a roll,  piling up the most consistent number of eye-rolling, head-scratching posts in this forum.