Supratek or Don Sachs - which way to go?

I'm preparing to replace my SS preamp with a tube unit and have read with great interest many threads on this board. This is where I learned about Don Sachs model 2 preamps. They sound like what I'm looking for and those who own them consistently express their satisfaction with them.

Now I've just been reading and learning about the Supratek lineup. Wow. These also sound like fantastic works of art. Leaving me with a new question about which way to go. 

Thoughts? Advice? Experience? Anyone care to share?
128x128markusthenaimnut
A quote from the Four Tops "I can't help myself". 

I suspect this will get removed too.  So be it.  
I was an audio consultant at a HEA shop in a suburb outside DSM during high school in the mid-70’s (Ecologic Ear in Windsor Heights). The shop offered all sorts of gear, ranging from value-oriented to high end audio. I always directed customers to the “back room” showcasing the cream of the store’s offerings, because I wanted them to hear what HEA sounded like, even if they might not be able to afford it. Nobody ever asked me to open up a piece of gear to see the inner wiring arrangement.
Well I find this all a bit unnecessary, but for those who want to read about the wiring of my preamps, I’ve put a page on my blog
www.supratekaudio.blogspot.com.au
The internal layout of Supratek was never considered a secret to those of us ever considering or purchasing the brand. There has been no secrets uncovered here, the OP asked for opinions, and opinions were given. Frankly, Mick’s preamps have received as much, or more free, good press, from users on A’gon as any other product.

Those of you who mention that no one looks inside their equipment reflects your values and sense of curiosity, not all of ours. I applaud Ralph for providing his opinion and Mick for posting a picture on his blog.  Peace
Going forward, I would like to here more from owners of these preamps. I have been looking toward moving into a 6sn7 tube based preamp myself.