Power - where to start? Mains, chords, conditioner, filter?

I have a decent HiFi setup with all power cables as delivered by the manufacturer of the unit. I am contemplating upgrading the power infrastructure, but is a confused where to start? What makes the biggest bang for the buck? Power chords to each unit, mains blocks, mains conditioner, mains filter? Any advice before I move into this world? 

I have a streamer from Innuos being used for Tidal and Internet radio. A DAC from RME and an integration amplifier from Musical Fidelity. 

I live in a flat in a capital and the electricity is probably good, but for sure the SQ is better late evenings, which to some extent is leading me down this route. 
mtraesbo
An alternate route to a dedicated power line might be to purchase a YETI power backup system
https://www.goalzero.com/product-features/portable-power-stations/

A fellow audiophile just made me aware of this unit
- generates a perfect sinewave
- works just like a UPS 
- but with a larger capacity
- handles large transients with ease
- on his system a YETI 1000 will run the ENTIRE system for over 5 hours
- you can leave it plugged in - or not

He swears by it, but I have not used one, so it’s hearsay, but we have emailed many times, so I do trust his opinion and judgement

I would also get a good power cable for the streaming device - take a look at these power cables...
https://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/klei-ac-power-cable/klei-gpower2-ac/

All of their products are first class and provide stunning sound quality

Hope that helps - Steve
A power strip with a big coil is the entry level:
https://amzn.to/2Ow03Tg
Furman makes bigger, more expensive units. Look for LiFT and SMP.

Shunyata is also a good idea.

Power cords need not be very expensive but using shielded for digital/streamers that are near your analog is a good idea.

Keep power adapters outside your "clean power zone." or use a second strip for them. Especially good for network devices like routers and switches. Alternatively, use a power conditioner with multiple filtered banks like Shunyata or Furman offer. 
There is no purpose, advantage, or benefit from adding potentially expensive, elaborate, or intrusive "upgrades" to your power delivery system if you do not first examine, study, and measure you're current service what is the voltage what is the power factor what is the distortion level and noise of the existing line that is the place to start!
The biggest improvement by far will be to replace all those crappy factory power cords. Literally anything at any price, you could throw a dart, will be a big upgrade. Don't do that however! 

Instead, go and listen. Ideally bring as many home as you can and hear how they sound in your system. Not because they are system dependent but because you know what your system sounds like. Or if you go to a store then at least bring one of your crap cords along to compare. Prepare to be shocked! ANYTHING at ANY price will blow away what you are using now.

BUT here's the thing- if you really do try a lot of them you will eventually find the really good ones will blow away the rest even many times much more expensive ones! The gold standard, not because its the very best but because its been around so long and is crazy good for the money, is the Synergistic Research Master Coupler. They've been making this for well over TWENTY YEARS now and there's a reason- its that good! So good they sell used now for more than mine cost new. Not saying you can't find better. Saying you owe it to yourself to check it out.

That's by far the most important advice I can give- go and listen. Forget construction. Forget reviews. Forget everything anyone here recommends- including me. Just go and listen.