What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
2017 Honda SH 150 scooter, living 45 minutes north of Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam. I was born and raised in HB Calif. attended Marina HS in the late 70,s had all sorts of cars from a 65 Shelby GT350 , various 4x4,s, Infinity Q45, Volvo 850 T5 and have no desire to own another car. 

Retired 2 years ago at age 55 and enjoy the easy life style of S.E Asia vs the constant one up man-ship in the western world. Left 22 years ago and have been back twice since. Completely debt free the last 22 years as well, built a beautiful house with my Vietnamese wife and we spend are time baking and traveling. How many can say there completely debt free in the western world..

I have lived my life by working to live, not living to work.
@ tecknik- Smart life choices! Must admit I'm a little jealous...

This is definitely an interesting thread, perhaps even more interesting if it were titled What cars have you owned?
The reason being, I'm currently driving a VW Jetta and completely happy with it, but previously have owned lots of German cars including two BMW M3s (for serious speeding), and a modified Land Rover Discovery (for serious off-roading).

Happy motoring!
Tom

2015 “50 years” edition Mustang GT Premium, 6 speed, in Competition Orange. I was born in 1965, and have loved Mustangs since I was 7 years old... one year before I fell in love with my dad’s stereo system! Lol. My wife drives our VW Jetta. This year I plan on getting a Tahoe or Suburban... we have ten grandkids to cart around. Only the littlest ones can fit in the back of the Mustang :)
cpcarter2....*G* That's a thought...whereas audio thrills are primarily cerebral, vehicles are the visceral end with a certain level of 'high speed chess' thrown in.  Mixing both in excess, however...can be nearly as bad as cell-phone distraction....

Enjoy your Vivaldi, but Beware Self-imposed Vivisection.
Can't fight the feeling that even with pictures I would still rather be on BaT.