Going to try a tube integrated.

This past week I was traveling on business and I ran across a audio dealer that sold Focal speakers. They happened to have a pair of Focal Sopra 3s connected to a Octave v80se integrated tube amplifier. Since these are the speakers I own, I had to sit down and listen. I was really impressed with the laid back presentation and nice warmth in the mids. I’ve always been a solid state guy.

So since then I have been thinking of getting a tube integrated amp a try. Another Focal dealer today told me that the VAC sigma 170i is a terrific match with the Sopra 3s as well, however, that particular dealer is not close so it is not easy for me to hear the speakers with that particular amp.

Is there anyone that can give me some advice on this? Thoughts on the VAC sigma 170i vs the Octave V80se? This is my first foray in to tubes so I don’t have a lot of experience.

Thanks!
rshad0000
You might consider not doing an integrated. They rarely match the
sound quality of a good separate system. I have an Allnic
L-7000 SE preamp and Allnic M-3000 MK2 mono blocks. The pair will run any speaker with really superior sound including excellent bass. Right now I have Dynaudio Evidence Platinum speakers
and this system easily handles these very demanding low impedance speakers. 
Allnic makes a tube integrated about 70 - to 100 watts for anniversary model. Great gear. 
This comment probably will not be much help, but VTL makes some great sounding gear. I heard a stereo amp in someone's system (about 80-100W/ch) years ago and it sounded really excellent. Made me think about investing in tube equipment for awhile. I am still a SS guy, but for the right person I would agree it's pretty wonderful sounding. VTL used to make an inexpensive (sometimes free)  booklet going through advantages of tube HiFi in detail. As long as they're working at an optimal level, I think tubes were "made" for jazz records. Just my 2 cents worth. 
I have a pair of VTL Deluxe 225 monoblocks and full complement of KT90 tubes that I'm not using now if anyone's interested.
If your speaker is not easy to drive you might find yourself listening to the music that sounds best through your systems and neglecting other selections.  There is nothing wrong with this but could be indicate an imbalance.  This is something I’ve found true of my own systems over time but is part of the hobby.