Help with speaker cable recommendations please

Hello and thanks for reading!

I have a Krell Vanguard integrated rated at 200W @ 8 ohms and 400 @ 4 ohms. My speakers are Sonus Faber Electa's rated at 8 ohms with a suggested amp rating between 80W and 200W. The speaker cables I am currently using are Audioquest Type 4, a 15 foot pair and I believe they are approximately 15 gauge. I purchased the cables terminated from a dealer for just $170. These cables were meant to be a stepping stone until finances permit me to upgrade, the thing is, these cables sound great to me! What might I be missing out on with these cables vs something that would be a better fit for my system? I purchased these "stater cables" based on recommendations and reviews I have read. What cables would be the next logical upgrade in your opinion that are friendly on the wallet and make a significant improvement in SQ?

Thanks for your help!

grm
grm
Read up on these. Madiound will work with you and refund if you don’t like. Supra is one of if not the oldest audiophile wire companies out there. Pure engineering and no snake oil.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/interconnects/supra-sword-cable-with-combicon-12-awg-pair/

Give the Cable Co.  a call- You can demo several brands to see what you like.

I have AQ Type 4 and really like it but compared to another cable it is a bit heavy in the bass and slightly rolled off on the top

FWIW

YMMV
Did the Art Audio guy design and make speakers in the past? If so he is a really good guy.
Hello to all,

Thanks for the help and suggestions. I think my best bet is to shop around for used cables. I like the AQ sound, but the type 4 in my system sounds a little bright as well as a little bass shy, what bass this wire does have is tight and well defined but does not go deep.

Thank you!

grm