AudioQuest Niagara 1000

Hey Audiophobes,

Anybody have any experience with the AudioQuest Niagara 1000 Power  LOW-Z POWER/NOISE-DISSIPATION SYSTEM? I have one on loan and I am testing it out now. Unfortunately, I really can't effectively do an A/B comparison because all my power outlets and cords and not very accessible. Would appreciate any experience you all have with this product.

Thanks

pgaulke60
I have the Niagara 1200 on order.  Paid for it in November, and now I hear the delivery is delayed till April. Not sure what the hold-up is.
@ sameyers1

I'm clueless as to why it would benefit a turntable to be plugged into the 1000, but I'd like to find out.  It seems like my turntable motor just rotates the platter. 
Clean power to a turntable motor can have a significant effect on rhythmic stability, pace and overall clarity. Even upgrading the power cords to the PSU for my table is very audible. See also how manufacturers like Brinkmann offer multiple options on the power supplies for their tables. So not at all surprised in this having a positive benefit
hope you guys who ordered the Niagara 1200 will post comments on it's performance.
I will do that when it FINALLY arrives.  Supposed to come in March, now I am heading it is scheduled for April.