Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Man 'O man ... I'm enjoying the sounds today. Still digging out the female vocalists I haven't played in a while. Early Nancy Wilson and Carmen McCrea sound fantastic. I keep wondering; how much noise is left to remove from the system? 

Frank
Yesterday I pasted Total Contact on the inner surface of the top lid to the Pass Lab Int-60 Amplifier. I am already using four Omega Mats sitting on top of the amplifier and a Synergistic Research Blue fuse .

There is a tremendous Synergistic effect of these three upgrades on the amplifier’s performance. Simply stated the music is now more fun to listen to and more emotionally involving.

Now one has a way to fine tune a wonderful product with three great products. You do not have to envy Tube amp owners and their ability to roll vacuum tubes.
And if you do not like the change , the Mats and the fuse are removable, and the Total Contact can be wiped off with an alcohol swab.

It really is a fun time to be an Audiophile!

David Pritchard
davidpritchard ...

Hi, David ...

Take the wall plates off of your sockets where ever your equipment is plugged into and paste the inside of the wall plate cover entirely. Big SQ boost to be had there.

Happy listening ...

Frank

PS: The new "Stop It" (RCA jack dust covers) are really worthwhile too. 
Haven't read this entire thread, but was wondering why all of Elizabeth's posts have been deleted?