Bit the Bullet ... Don Sachs Model 2 Preamp

So, today I ordered a Don Sachs Model Two Preamp with upgraded caps to drive my 31K ohm SS power amp. This will replace my beloved BAT VK-3i, which I intend to keep ... of course, that could change if the DS Model Two blows me away sonically. I expect to have it in a few weeks. Did a fair amount of reaearch on the DS, and it had great reviews. It's tough to really know unless you hear it in your system. OK ... tell me if I did good on this one. 
rlb61
I took delivery of the DS yesterday. Initial impressions ... more height and width to soundstage, more air around instruments and voices, lots of micro- detail, and more b@lls to my system. No doubt, the "b@lls" part (in terms of slam and impact) comes from the large output caps running my low impedance power amp and sub. Only have about 6 hours on the preamp, but I like what I hear so far. DS says the unit really opens up after about 50 hours, so we shall see. It's very different from the BAT, but I will not be in a hurry to sell the BAT, if at all. Evaluation periods can take some time.