Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
While not a Klipsch fan and not really a fan of horns I do appreciate aspects of their performance. What I hope most understand that, as far as horns go, Klipsch is pretty much the bottom rung on the ladder. I guess my point would be that if you are a fan of Klipsch speakers you would be well served to check out other brands. Cessaro is the first that come to mind. 
My 4429’s are sweet, smooth and deliver tone with exceptional accuracy.  You can play them at any volume and they sound pure and natural.  No beaming or stridency.  They never sound hard...just dynamic and alive like real music!
jsautter, although " Klipsch might be at the bottom rung on the ladder ", at their respective price points, they do more of what the Cessaros or AGs do than any other design. And with tweaks and modifications, they are still amazing at their lower cost price points. Do your speakers ( system ) sound " live " ? Enjoy ! MrD.
Cessaro Zeta's are between 320,000euros and 460,000euros a pair.
Whilst they probably sound excellent, that is a lottery win amount of money. With ancillaries we are probably close to the $1m dollar range......
They do look lovely though.
In the late 70's I sold high end audio and sold quite a few pairs of all the now "classic" Klipsch models, they weren't my "cup of tea", but those who bought them from me seemed to enjoy their purchases, as evidenced by how not a single purchaser approached me about a return.