Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Wolfgang Puck Confirms Corruption at SoCal Better Business Bureau http://www.grubstreet.com/2013/03/wolfgang-puck-better-business-bureau.html     The Southland chapter of the Los Angeles Better Business Bureau was reportedly expelled Tuesday from the national organization in the aftermath of a high-profile scandalhttps://www.inc.com/samuel-wagreich/los-angeles-bbb-chapter-expelled-from-national-organization-due-...  
Basically, the BBB extorts A ratings from businesses.  Puck had no comments or ratings by customers yet only received a B- BBB rating.  BBB is unreliable. 
I posted this on another forum.  Elizabeth in private chat is very amiable.  I don't know why she doesn't want to try an E-Mat for free. 

To others: I've tried the thickest, heaviest magnetic kitchen mats and they do zilch, nothing, nada to the sound or picture. Go ahead and experiment as I did. It cost me bupkis to try a half dozen. One E-Mat on the main power panel-wow! Try it, I recommend it (instead of TC at half the price) as it is refundable/returnable.  

It is not transformative in my system with even a dozen mats.  It is comparable to adding two pairs of Hallographs or superior cabling, or even superior speakers.  It is additive to my system's already great sound (well, very good without the mats).  That's without TC, just the mats.  On the high end big screen TV, it is also additive to both picture and sound, not transformative.  Much more enjoyable.  
<3 www.perfectpathtechnologies.com <3  Please take me up on Tim's offer, one free Alpha card to try, just need your address.  <3 603-203-4486. <3  <3 Hate less....live longer. ;) <3 <3 ~Krissy 
Fleschler.
I would agree that "additive" is a perfect descriptor for the cards/mats.
Transformative is a little strong and not a word I have ever used.
I can hear a difference with and without them and the difference with is well worth the cost to my ears, a better improvement in sq than the addition of SR Blue fuses and ac duplex.
Of course that is to my ears in my system.
When funds allow a few more mats/cards will be purchased.
I have no idea if Elizabeth is amiable in private discourse and will likely never find out, we do not appear to have any common ground and that is fine, everybody is entitled to their own opinions but there are ways and means to express those and limits as to what is right to state when a persons business could suffer without any first hand knowledge.
That remains my largest issue with people who come here and knock the products and have not tried and even refuse to try when a sample is offered for free!
I still have trouble understanding that.......
Some of the worst logic ever. “I won’t try the product for free to learn if they work as described but I know this thread is totally fake as these positive claims can’t possibly be as good as stated”. Huh?

So those that have never tried the product know better than those of us that have and therefore our positive claims are fake? Why do such people even waste their time on this ‘fake’ thread? It’s sad and says more about their motives than those of us enjoying the benefits of Tim’s products.