Vandersteen 2ce Signature and Signature 2?

Any way to tell the 2ce Signature to the 2ce Signature2? 
Thanks
harley52
I think Bkeske makes a good point.
Despite being 'long in the tooth', Vandy's have always outperformed the competitors both in sound and price. 
Truly a great value.
B
Despite being 'long in the tooth', Vandy's have always outperformed the competitors both in sound and price.
Indeed. The Vandy 2 is an easy recommendation at its price point, even double its price point. As for "long in the tooth", that overlooks that it is a well-established classic that is also frequently upgraded despite a stable model designation.
Great to read that the carbon technology is trickling down to the 2s. 

I would be very tempted to stretch to the VLR CT with a subwoofer or two.

No carbon drivers in the 2! Altho’ a previous iteration of the 5 midrange in now in the 2.
I bought my 2ce SigII’s from a dealer and they have both the 30th Anniversary decal and Richards signature. I could not part with them unless I bought the Quatro CT Wood. I would agree with the earlier comment that they sound better with each incremental amount of clean power. The stands and additionally proper placement also play a pivotal role in getting the very best sound from them. I have mine bi-wired with Analysis Plus Oval brown speaker cables.