VIENNA ACOUSTICS- DIE MUSIC

Does any one know of a distributor or individual that is able to set up a pair of Vienna Acoustics- Die Music according to the Sumiko Master Set Up plan? Prefer to find someone in the VA or MD area.

128x128samgar2
Hi there. My name is Rod Tomson and I am the owner of Soundings in Denver Colo.
I have been doing Master Set's for over 20 years. I couldn't help but notice all of the comments regarding your post and it's clear that most people have no clue about the Physics of sound.

If you would like I would be willing to spend some time on the phone and  see if I can help you with this.  I have Master set at least 20 pairs of Die Musics in every kind of room and the results are amazing.

So please feel free to contact me at  Soundings   303-759-5505

Rod....................
Rod Tomson at 'Soundings' is an expert at this. Applying the 'Sumiko Master Set' is usually transformational for a speaker like that.  
Hello Rod:

Thanks for your reply and I must say you are a gentleman and a scholar. Yes, I would love to call you, however before doing so would it be better if I sent you some pictures of my 
listening room. If so, please give me an email address I should send them to.

Thanks,
Sam

Soundings in Denver, Colorado would be my first choice.  They specialize in Master Setting.  Talk to Mark Krekler.