VIENNA ACOUSTICS- DIE MUSIC

Does any one know of a distributor or individual that is able to set up a pair of Vienna Acoustics- Die Music according to the Sumiko Master Set Up plan? Prefer to find someone in the VA or MD area.

128x128samgar2
I have the Liszt rather than the music.  I have a 70 cycle or so hump.  The main cabinet is toed in and the midrange / tweeter is toed in more to the listening position.  I started with the speakers wider apart as recommended by VA, but I have slowly moved them together and this has helped.  If you put some diffusion on the back wall as well as the front wall, that would help as well as some corner bass traps.  I also made a port plug by getting some acoustic foam and rolling it into a tube shape and inserting it into the largest port.  
Thanks Goose:

I am waiting for a few bass traps which I think will help. I too have my speakers adjusted as you do. Thanks for your feedback.

Sam
Hi there. My name is Rod Tomson and I am the owner of Soundings in Denver Colo.
I have been doing Master Set's for over 20 years. I couldn't help but notice all of the comments regarding your post and it's clear that most people have no clue about the Physics of sound.

If you would like I would be willing to spend some time on the phone and  see if I can help you with this.  I have Master set at least 20 pairs of Die Musics in every kind of room and the results are amazing.

So please feel free to contact me at  Soundings   303-759-5505

Rod....................
Rod Tomson at 'Soundings' is an expert at this. Applying the 'Sumiko Master Set' is usually transformational for a speaker like that.