VIENNA ACOUSTICS- DIE MUSIC

Does any one know of a distributor or individual that is able to set up a pair of Vienna Acoustics- Die Music according to the Sumiko Master Set Up plan? Prefer to find someone in the VA or MD area.

128x128samgar2
@samgar2 Join your local Richmond audio club, then ask member and Audiogoner, @rushton for advice. He will never steer you wrong. Cheers,
Spencer
The mid bass bump not going away huh? I thought VA generally crossed over the woofers low and yours are 100 hz. did you put a sock in the upper port? I have a shop near me where the guys working there know how to make a system sing so i'm going to offer 1 or both of them money to help tune my system. Good luck. moving speakers is free and repeatable, make sure to document your progress.

https://www.giftedlistener.com/

This is the closest VA Acoustics store to you.  You might at least call the owner.  He tends to have just the Liszt not the Music on demo.

Do people really not know how to set up speakers without assistance? No clue about speaker placement using your EARS, and endless diagrams and suggestions available online for those lacking the "experiment" gene? Amazing.
Sir, I agree with you. Your ears should be the judge, this is not rocket science, however the The Music speaker from Vienna Acoustics is slightly harder to fine tune due to the movable head which holds the coaxial tweeter mid range driver. Like you said, experimentation is key.