Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
Thanks for suggestion. I will try "sys only" this weekend. Now, I did use my Prebox S2 as a pre while my RP-5 was getting repaired and it performed outstanding. Finding a passive pre with all the features, inputs and remote as the rp-5 would be quite difficult.
Looking forward to your thoughts on the SYS/STA200 direct into your Zu speakers. 
I haven't read this whole thread, and maybe it was mentioned, but does the Sys have a remote control?  Thanks,
The first thing to do would connect the Sys, direct, play music of all types that you often listen to ( I do say give it about a weeks time ), and determine if you like it, better, or not. My Luminous ( $1250 ) is quite a bit " cleaner " than the Sys, but, it should still give you more of a sense of " straight wire ". Passive is not new, but sources have gotten better and beefier in the output stages. Just give it a try, be patient, and see if your ears are good with it. If you like it, then, you can shop for a unit that has what you want and need. Again, if you don't, well, now you know. Enjoy ! MrD.