Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
Guys, you can get in touch with Johnny at Audioconnection about footers for the Proacs. He's sold them for many many years and has a great idea of what the footers will do or not do with the specific speakers.  The thing to remember is that footers, like anything else, will change the sound, but not always for the best.  It is all dependent on the speaker, the floor they sit on etc...  So far, the HRS footers/cones seem to be the best with most of my friends IRT an overall helping of the sound with various speakers in various rooms.  I have 3" granite plinth that has a silicone 'glue' joint.  It is an amazing upgrade that I've heard on a friends pair of Vandersteen's.  I have yet to install mine as I need other to do the work as I can't move heavy things anymore, lol. :).   
Got response from ProAc and Soundorg today and both confirmed that it is the M6 thread size.
Anyone noticed that with the grills left on the D48R, they sound slightly lost in definition, imaging is affected, bass also looses definition. At least this is what I noticed with my D48R with ribbons. The "liveliness" of music simply goes away if you leave the grills "on".I was experimenting with a new position last and discovered this. But with the grills removed, the bliss returned. With the new position I was able to successfully achieve the LEDR Test UP. Also the vocals "lock" in the center now and the music sounds more coherent. Love how the D48S make music!
What you are describing is relevant for almost any speakers I called it ’screening’ affect ,when you are hearing the speakers with the grills on it like you are putting a screen between the twitters and drivers to your ears .The grills are for to protect your speakers from dust or potential damage to the speakers’ components.