Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
I had the same question about my DT-8's. Like itzhak suggests I emailed ProAc directly and got an answer the next day from Stuart Tyler with the information I needed. He is very good about answering emails as I recently sent him another about some changed published specs and again he got back to me the very next day. I love the support for the little things it gives me confidence that they would be there if anything major should happen. Love my DT-8's they hit way above their price range!
@mets1p,I had emailed them last year and did not hear back.But based on @itzhak1969's suggestion I have emailed them again. So lets see when they respond.Out of curiosity, what was the thread size on your DT-8? Maybe the D48R uses the same size.
Hi milpai

They are 6mm by 41mm long. They may use M6 (6mm) thread size the length may be the same or not. This is the email address I used  to contact ProAC: [email protected]