Which would you choose; Pass 250.8, arc 75SE or luxman m900u?

Current amp great soundstage but not exciting.
roxy1927
Troy,

It’s clear you have decided that the pro’s of continuing to do what you do, blatantly changing/steering posts, or posting thinly veiled "questions" to push your wares is a good business decision for you. It very well may be. Lord knows I’m not the first, nor will be the last to be annoyed by it, or call you out on it. Your business, your decision.

Might go over a little better if you sponsored ads on here, maybe pay and post some ads for your products, offer some "agon" users specials etc. Maybe you have, I’ve not seen them.   If you have, I apologize, my bad.  I've lurked for years but rarely post.

As for this particular thread. I tried to stick to the OP’s question. They asked about 3 amps, I gave my thoughts. You did not. Sure, you suggested a used amp, but of all the used amps it just so happened to be one you sold and could post a mini-ad. Call it what you will, that is what is was.

I’ve heard the Dali’s multiple times. I consider them to have a bit of a "smile" house sound on them, which I feel has a recessed midrange. You may not. I feel that Pass labs more than the other two amps would help liven up the speakers that were described as unexciting...

I tried to answer the question directly. Suppose I could have asked about the room? Overdamped? Maybe. But the bottom line is that yes, the Dali’s IMO are a bit tough to liven up.

Ironically, Pass would not have been my first choice either, but it was the best of the options posted.

Additionally, I’ve heard T+A (on tektons among others) and yes it’s possible it might be a nice option. That said, the tekton speakers are very dynamic, fast, and super lively to start with (at least those I’ve heard the DI, the DISE, and the Ulfs and DI monitors). I have thoughts on those also, but I digress.

The problem I, and many have had is your veiled, and at times not so veiled attempts to promote constantly. Much more so than other dealers out here.

But, your business, do what you want. Many of us here are experienced and have opinions we could give if we push the threads in different directions.

OP - I hope you find what you want. Many times I’ve chased components in an effort to "tune" a speaker. Short of an EQ... many times it’s just the speaker that isn’t working for you. Which sucks for anyone. So tough to buy a speaker after hours of traveling, demoing, reading, posting to get it home and simply realize it doesn’t work for you for whatever reason. I hope that isn’t your case.

Trudat Audiolabrinth mentioned Krell first we just agreeded that their new gear is great.

As per Dali they do sound a bit warm hence you dont want an overly warm amp
trudat "The problem I, and many have had is your veiled, and at times not so veiled attempts to promote constantly. Much more so than other dealers out here."

Hey pal, you joined this site 4 days ago, and every one of your post have been criticizing audiotroy. Who are you to tell anyone what problems we have had with him?  
I know the ARC75se very well plus the luxman. I’ve never been a fervent ARC guy but it truly is superlative with plenty of slam, extended highs and very detailed with a wonderful midrange. Total high end piece. 
I also know the Luxman amp as well as i have one in my home right now(and the ARC). It too is at the highest level of the other camp, SS.  It’s plenty smooth without giving up an ounce of detail. The unit has under 20hrs on it but still it’s really good. I would call it very transparent and musical but not warm at this point. 
i have a little experience with pass but it’s hardly definitive. i auditioned in home a 250.8 but was not inspired to purchase it. i believe, but it’s just an opinion, that the pass was not as detailed or exciting to listen to as are the Lux and Arc.YMMV
to correct an item from above. the luxman lists for 15k not 19k. most audio gear is overpriced but the m-900u looks the part and has the sound to back it up. it’s a beauty. 
ref 75se’s used or demo for the going rate of 6k or so may be one of the best buys in audio with performance to match anything within its power range. my apologies for being so verbose.