People That Have Upgraded From Harbeth 30.1s....

.... what speaker did you buy? 
dhcod
Thanks @timo62. The 40.1s or 40.2s are clearly where I'd go if I got a big raise but was still forced to stay in our small home. If the raise was big enough for 40s though, we are likely moving and then I'm buying original Quad ESLs. My interest has been piqued by the suggestions that were in the $4-6k range on the used market. Lots of thing to listen to. I demoed SF Cremona Auditor Ms which are nice speakers but not better speakers.

The Harbeth's are a good enough speaker to easily decipher the difference between entry level and a $2,000 integrated. If he suggests otherwise, he is selling the speaker short.

This kind of comment reminds me:    It's always a bit weird to me how many audiophiles seem to focus on how a speaker "resolves" different equipment rather than emphasizing how they resolve actual music.   "Could EASILY hear the difference between all my cables" king of stuff.   Uh.  Great.  I'll listen to music, thanks very much. 
Just replaced with Tannoy Legacy Ardens - well when I say replaced I should say I just ordered the tannoy so Harbeth 30.1s May just move to second system (but then what about falcon ls3??? ..... dang)
Interesting that a few people have moved to JBLs and Tannoys and others with big 15" woofers. That option will be fun to investigate!
"Uh. Great. I'll listen to music, thanks very much. "
Agree 100%...To a speaker that is capable of showing how an amp with special qualities can shine. IMHO, the Harbeth's easily qualify. Cheers -Don