Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Thanks, Ozzy.
I have more faith now that Underwood Wally has taken the helm.
I have never dealt with him, but his good reputation precedes him.
B
Post removed 
@underwoodwally 

Making a decision to not be "back here" to speak to your largest potential audience, especially in light of all the as of now, stolen monies through undelivered /paid for orders, is in my opinion short sighted and a continuing of Schyfter's tradition of keeping people in the dark in order to manipulate them.

IMO to announce the purchase of the product lines with Schyfter keeping the rights to his company, all the while keeping the public relatively in the dark here, is simply another way that empowers and enables Mark to keep doing what he's been doing for over a decade. Keep ripping people off.

During the entire time that Mark has been stealing people's monies, there's been a parade of old industry insiders vouching for and enabling him at each step of the way. At this point, from my perspective, whether you purchase the company or not, the way that this whole process has been handled tells me you're just another convenient insider stepping in to help himself and Schyfter rehabilitate this whole debacle and take heat off Mark.

The only person that could have made this right was Dan Wright and Mark pulled out of that deal to try and keep his company, which he is doing, and close something better for himself.

Since the pulling out of the Modwright deal, everything here has been geared toward making a deal good for Mark and the buyer, while forgetting about the hundreds of ripped off buyers.

I own a CPT 1800, and will never buy another piece of CPT power equipment unless I can plainly see that every last buyer here with undelivered product has been made 100% whole in an open and completely transparent process on these boards.
Just spoke with Walter Leidermann, he'll be sending me a Deepcore hopefully in March, I look forward to receiving it and I'm happy Mark and Walter are working to right the wrong.  I do feel bad for Mark despite everything.  I'm hoping everyone is made whole as well.  Walter did mention there really were not that many affected deepcore early adopters that are owed product, so if you are owed something else from Mark and have not heard from Walter already, call or email him please.  Good luck all, hopefully in a few months we can just talk about the Deepcore and how it affects our sound.
I posted my phone number and am also emailing the 17 customers who are owed products to. I have spoken to 6 or 7 already. I am always available and will be working with all these customers to get them products as we get the 1800 and then Deep Core back in production. After 20 years of running this business I will let my reputation speak for itself. I do not do much posting as getting into pissing matches with people who don't know what is really happening is counter productive. Enough said. Call me if you have something you want to talk about and I will deal with anyone individually.