new L100?

Anyone get a chance to take a listen to the (new) JBL L100 speakers?  If so, what are your thoughts?
rpeluso
What electronics are you using with the new L100s?  I am considering a pair for a system, so have an interest in knowing.  I listened to them yesterday, was pleasantly surprised by what I heard.  
I am running them with a Hegel H360 integrated amp, and they really match up well !.
I have a music reference RM 200 that I have haven’t had a chance to pair them up with yet.
For those who are comparing these to the older model, these are a total re-do and are a totally modern design.
They are fun to listen to, I was up one night past 3 am just putting on song after song.
The soundscape was mesmerizing.  Very musical and non-fatiguing listening session. 
They are fun to listen to, I was up one night past 3 am just putting on song after song. 
The soundscape was mesmerizing.  Very musical and non-fatiguing listening session.
What more could someone ask in speaker? 

@mike_f  Please send me the RM-200 !!!!
this is a joke Audiogon moderator

LOL ! It’s a great amp !
A few years ago I had it updated to MK II status - (Had to keep the original chassis though) . I had a pair of Magnepan 3.6, and the RM 200 drove them very well. It’s a serious 100 watt tube amp with balls !! Can’t wait to see how the sound on the JBL’s !