new L100?

Anyone get a chance to take a listen to the (new) JBL L100 speakers?  If so, what are your thoughts?
rpeluso
For those who've come across the originals or recount their experiences with them, they are not the same speaker as the ones introduced late last year. You'd be silly to think they were without giving them a listen.

All the best,
Nonoise
What electronics are you using with the new L100s?  I am considering a pair for a system, so have an interest in knowing.  I listened to them yesterday, was pleasantly surprised by what I heard.  
I am running them with a Hegel H360 integrated amp, and they really match up well !.
I have a music reference RM 200 that I have haven’t had a chance to pair them up with yet.
For those who are comparing these to the older model, these are a total re-do and are a totally modern design.
They are fun to listen to, I was up one night past 3 am just putting on song after song.
The soundscape was mesmerizing.  Very musical and non-fatiguing listening session. 
They are fun to listen to, I was up one night past 3 am just putting on song after song. 
The soundscape was mesmerizing.  Very musical and non-fatiguing listening session.
What more could someone ask in speaker? 

@mike_f  Please send me the RM-200 !!!!
this is a joke Audiogon moderator