Totem Forest Signature v. Joseph Audio Profile

I'm considering upgrading my medium size tower speakers.  I'm unable to audition due to location so I've been reading a lot about various brands and models that would seem to suit me.  Both the Totems and Joseph Audios are described as having very good quality components and workmanship; and as having a "holographic" sound. I think either one would work well in my space and with my amplification.  Any opinions, suggestions or comments about one over the other are. appreciated.
larstusor
Well I finally pulled the trigger and acquired a pre-owned pair of JA Profiles. It was a hard choice but I was able to get a much better price than what was available for a similarly pre-owned pair of Totems.  As luck would have it, just before the speakers arrived, my integrated amp developed an issue that will require sending it off for service.  I will now bring out and hook up my old Luxman R115 receiver (not a bad piece of equipment) for temporary service. I hope to swap out the speakers this weekend and listen to the JA's for the first time. I will be using brand new Zu cables and they recommend at least 200 hours of "burn in" for best performance so, with the receiver and new cables, I might not get a true audition of what these speakers can do.
Both are great speakers!  Placement and cabling will determine a lot about how they perform.  My Forest Signature’s have an unbelievably deep bottom end that is quick and tight.  Midrange is exceptionally full and treble is smooth and extended as well without jumping out or over the sound stage.  The speakers will either sing or fall apart based on ancillary equipment.  Power is a must...200/ch @ 8ohms or 400/ch @ 4ohms !  Even one power cord change in my system can alter the results...that’s how revealing and sensitive the crossovers are.
Congrats on your acquisition! I do agree with Dave that cables and cords make a significant difference. I note that Jeff Joseph always employs Cardas when auditioning his speakers at shows. Let us know how it all works out.
Note that Jeff uses Cardas for the internal speaker wiring of all JA's. Hence, the reason he utilizes Cardas as external cabling at shows.
The Profiles are hooked up and running, albeit using my old Luxman R115 and new cables.  Even with this temporary system, I'm impressed with the clarity and accurate tone from the speakers.  I still need to mess around a bit with the position of the speakers for best imaging and soundstage; and I'm confident that the sound will only improve as the cables "burn in" and when I get them hooked up to my amp.  BTW, the 75W per channel of the Lux seem more than adequate to drive these speakers.