Anyone listened to PSB Synchrony Ones?

I haven't had the chance yet to hear these speakers, since the nearest dealer is a 10 hour drive away. I will be able to audition them in the near future, but if anyone has had a chance to hear them, any comments would be appreciated. My system includes a Simaudio I-7 integrated amp, Bryston BCD-1 CD player, and B&W 804S speakers. I am thinking of changing speakers, and have heard that these are worth a listen.
dooleybc
Dooley,

they are excellent speakers, almost full range sweet mid range, a bit more control of the bass than PSB gold stratus i. Your amp could drive them easily. i ended up with the PSB T-6 for less money but was a toss-up
I owned them. They are neutral, accurate, dynamic, smooth and no listening fatigue. I have owned a lots of speakers at the same price level but none of them is better than the Synchrony One. They definitely deserve Class A rating.

Mlauner

Less money for the T6s, huh? The 6's must have sounded better too then, right?

did you also hear the T8's?

Would you please address the diffs from the Syncs to the Platinum series, especially the 6's to the 8's ??

I can preview the Sync one, but they do not stock the Platinum series at all. Just about the whole line up but them!

I've a medium sized room 14x21x8.3 and they'd sit on the short wall... 75% music, 25% HT. 150wpc @ 8 amps.

many thanks.
Mlauner: "i ended up with the PSB T-6 for less money but was a toss-up"
Which T6? New or old series?

Kal

Mlauner

Less money for the T6s, huh? The 6's must have sounded better too then, right?

did you also hear the T8's?

Would you please address the diffs from the Syncs to the Platinum series, especially the 6's to the 8's ??

I can preview the Sync one, but they do not stock the Platinum series at all. Just about the whole line up but them!

I've a medium sized room 14x21x8.3 and they'd sit on the short wall... 75% music, 25% HT. 150wpc @ 8 amps.

many thanks.