Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
Without ever using the stock cord, the STA200 always sounded musical, grainless, and airy to me.

Some amps will measure great but don't sound *right*. Lots of negative feedback will do that. Trust your ears and how you feel when music plays through the gear.

Into my 4ohm Maggie 1.6s, music or TV *always* satisfied. It never clipped even with room correction low bass boost (TV optical only) using a deq2496. Only with crazy or clipped blu-ray effects would it clip and clip HARD (quakes, explosions, choppers closeby etc). Never while playing DTS or Dolby demo tracks tho.

I swapped in a 650W @ 4 ohm Crown Drivecore 2 instead and the same conditions would also cause clipping, but gave me more headroom.

I miss using it but love the power the xls2002 delivers. I'll find use for the STA200 somehow, it sounds so right, sweet, coherent, in or outside the room. Maybe bi-amp with the Nuforce on top (assuming I can match  gain) but will see first how my new vintage Soundstream DA1 does full range with the maggies.

Wishing musical nirvana to all.
There was a question on an earlier post about using the WDC200 with the STA 200.  I purchased the WDC200 about 3 months ago to pair with my two STA 200’s which I use to bi-amp Martin Logan SL3 electrostats.  I was especially interested in the fiber optic feature to use on a reference Marantz CD player I have.  The fiber optic was a big step up from RCA, which should not be a surprise.  It sounds very good to my ear.  I purchased it on sale for about 200 from Hi FI Heaven in Green Bay, don’t know if they have any more.  The wireless is decent, I use Apple Air play to stream from my I-pad air two.  I feel it is very close to my Dragonfly Red DAC which uses the lightning outlet of the IPad for a better quality signal.  The flexibility to run wireless is convenient.  The only complaint on the WDC 200 is the volume control is super finite, meaning it takes many turns to crank the gain.  But SQ is very good to my ear, again especially its fiber optic.  For 200 getting a fiber optic operational was worth the price.
I am a fan of 2-way monitors. Most rated at 6-8ohms that I am familiar with have an impedance dip below 4ohms somewhere usually at bass frequencies. I can't help thinking some caution need be applied when using a amp that provides 80wpc at 8ohms and same into a 4ohm load.

Currently I can use my STA200 with B&W 685s, Focal 706s, and the Esoteric MG-10s. All possess the aforementioned impedance dip. I will get back to all after I have more experience with this amp.
mrdecibel or anyone else who may have heard both amps.  I noticed that Audio Advisor is blowing out their Parasound A21's due to the new model A21+.  If I purchase the A21, what and where do you believe would be the level of improvement over my STA200?  Two pairs of speakers are both 6 ohm, one pair being 85db and the other 86db.  I am using pair of SVS subs.  Volume is currently not a problem in my listening area. Thanks in advance for any input.