Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
vair68robert

Nothing missed, simply taking out the trash. Thank You for sharing your point of view on ear height and convergence. A few factors to consider is one's personal height and the floor clearance from furniture- standard vs. custom/over sized.  Hoe you are well and ready for the Christmas, New Year festivities.

Happy Listening!

here are his “rules of engagement”:

They are just that...his rules. Don’t seem to apply to him however. I just read this a couple of days ago on AA.

brayeagle...how is this for “self-appointed righteous”?
    This is the type of person ( OP ) leading this thread.
    Follow him if you want, sheep have to be lead by someone...

You’re entitled to you opinion regarding my post, but I’m no troll. Been here on Audiogon as long as most any of you have if not longer. Just that I don’t live on here 24/7 , no 10,000+ posts for me. I do kinda have a life, ya know.

IMO, this is a comment by real “trash”....
    To make a comment like this regarding the late Bobby Palkovich tells me that you are a self-appointed judge regarding morality. No peace to a man that died, huh? You know all about what he was going through do you? You decide who is to receive peace or not? IMO, this is about as low as one can get. Karma’s a hell of a thing.....now go whine to the moderators and have my post deleted. You saw it, got called out for your lowlife comment.....and that was my intention.

Posted by fantja (A) on August 27, 2015 at 10:59:18

In Reply to: RIP Bobby Palkovich (Merlin Music) posted by DKL on August 26, 2015 at 07:13:11:

Peace to the family only, as we must never celebrate someone, whom chooses to take his own life

aaah! shrouded in self righteousness....

Jafant......just so there's no doubt, it is personal as I knew Bobby, spoke with him numerous times and owned his speakers.
However, what you said shouldn't be said about anyone.  ...And you have the audacity to go around here telling everyone "Happy Listening" and "Merry Christmas"....ya, a real christian kinda fellow.
Just want people here to know who they're dealing with.  Obviously, they can make up their own minds....
Thank You T.T.

But I was doing this for shits and giggles ,
before the conversations turned to upgrading / rebuilding crossovers there was a lot of talk about sitting height and the value of time coherence as well as a lot of conversation about speaker toe-in , spikes or no spikes and placement .

I would like to thank you for stating that the 2.7s would benefit from
upgrading components on the crossovers , my project for 2020 
since my 2019 project will be upgrading components in my amplifier ,
capacitors can be expensive .

H.H to All
Rob