What speakers are you running with your Pass Labs XA 30.8?

I will be replacing my Devialet with a Pass XA 30.8 very soon.

Those that have this amp, what speakers are you running with it?

2 way? 3 way? 4 way (Vandersteens)?

How sensitive to make they and the amp shine?
flip49er
@addyson instead of being a smartass you could answer the question. I’m not wasting time explaining why I have gone through “some much equipment” to you. And as for the Kinki as I’ve said repeatedly it’s not a permanent solution. Buzz off you troll.
Aren’t we touchy....

Regarding OP’s question, I recently heard the 30.8 paired with larger floor standing Omega speakers, I think they’re considered 1.5 ways, and the system sounded live with incredibly dynamic. I have a feeling this amp will sound real good with any 8 ohm or higher impedance speakers. As an aside, the preamp was MicroZTL MZ2 which is an excellent piece in its own right.
I am using Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S with a 30 wpc Class A Luxman Integrated amp. I like to listen loud at times, and the 30 Class A watts sound sweet. I would have to assume the Pass will be ok into 4 ohms, otherwise the Triode Master M3 by Spatial could be the ticket. 
Another great pairing I have had with the 30 watts of class a power is the Legacy Focus SE with the AMT tweeters. Really nice too.
@james_edwards oh no doubt the pass will be okay into 4ohms! even 2ohms! a lot of people pair pass with wilsons, and we all know wilsons have some very tough impedance curves.
I’m currently using xlr from my PS Audio DSJr., but have also usrd LTA Microzotl into xa30.8 with single ended cables.  Both work well, both sound great.