What speakers are you running with your Pass Labs XA 30.8?

I will be replacing my Devialet with a Pass XA 30.8 very soon.

Those that have this amp, what speakers are you running with it?

2 way? 3 way? 4 way (Vandersteens)?

How sensitive to make they and the amp shine?
flip49er
"  I’m wondering if a 30.8 would be a good match with my JBL 4367:"

you have gone through some much equipment lately, its hard to keep up....

what happened to the  Kinki Studio  that you liked so much ???
@addyson instead of being a smartass you could answer the question. I’m not wasting time explaining why I have gone through “some much equipment” to you. And as for the Kinki as I’ve said repeatedly it’s not a permanent solution. Buzz off you troll.
Aren’t we touchy....

Regarding OP’s question, I recently heard the 30.8 paired with larger floor standing Omega speakers, I think they’re considered 1.5 ways, and the system sounded live with incredibly dynamic. I have a feeling this amp will sound real good with any 8 ohm or higher impedance speakers. As an aside, the preamp was MicroZTL MZ2 which is an excellent piece in its own right.
I am using Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S with a 30 wpc Class A Luxman Integrated amp. I like to listen loud at times, and the 30 Class A watts sound sweet. I would have to assume the Pass will be ok into 4 ohms, otherwise the Triode Master M3 by Spatial could be the ticket. 
Another great pairing I have had with the 30 watts of class a power is the Legacy Focus SE with the AMT tweeters. Really nice too.
@james_edwards oh no doubt the pass will be okay into 4ohms! even 2ohms! a lot of people pair pass with wilsons, and we all know wilsons have some very tough impedance curves.